Corporate Broking Services
Panmure Gordon builds long-standing relationships with growth and mid-cap corporate clients and listed funds, and provides trusted, strategic advice to cover all aspects of their business and finances. We offer a wide range of market insight and intelligence, investor relations support and capital markets advice and execution.
Long-term relationships are integral to the success of our clients and are key to us. When a company seeks to raise capital, we approach each situation differently to find the best solution to meet the client’s needs. Our sector advisory teams work with companies to address their specific issues and opportunities, which are often particular to their industry. We have extensive experience working with executive teams in their respective industries, often having considerable experience with the sectors either from an advisory, sales or research background.
Services we offer
- Execution of market transactions including IPOs, secondary fundraisings, founder/private equity sell-downs and accelerated book builds
- Support to retained corporate clients with ongoing ad hoc advice
- Regular provision of market insights and feedback
- Confidential sounding board for senior leadership
- High level strategic relationship building and introductions
- Frequent engagement with leading UK fund/portfolio managers
- Input into financial calendar drafting and preparation
- Liaison with other professional advisers
Our designated investor relations team organises in excess of 3,000 investor meetings per year by way of deal and non-deal roadshows, capital markets days, site visits, ad hoc meetings and bespoke events. The team delivers smooth logistics for impactful meetings, detailed investor targeting and feedback, regular share register analyses and bespoke board and market reports.
We work with around 100 companies and over 60 investment trusts and VCTs. Our experienced team uses its long-term institutional relationships in order to deliver the very best service and outcomes for our corporate clients. We are proud of our growing client base of high-quality, ambitious companies across a variety of sectors for whom we have demonstrated our ability to raise significant capital in both public and private markets.
In 2021, we won 29 new corporate broking mandates and raised around £1.4bn for our clients having successfully executed 22 deals, including 6 IPOs.